COVID-19 is a respiratory infection, also known as the coronavirus infection and it is currently an epidemic in several regions of the world. Recently, Africa has recorded few cases of the COVID-19 which has sent panic across the citizens therefore, today we will be sharing some prevention methods that can help you stay free of the coronavirus infection.
Coronavirus is an air-borne infection and contagious, therefore you can protect yourself in the following ways.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with an antiseptic soap for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Avoid touching staircase rails especially at public places and if you do quickly use a hand sanitizer.
- Always wear a nose mask especially when going to public places and also have a hand sanitizer handy.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Prevent yourself against the Coronavirus infection by following the listed preventive measures.
Continue to #WinYourDay with Sudrex.