Hypertension is a vital aspect of our health also known as “High Blood Pressure”. This is a condition where the human blood pressure rises beyond the normal which is mostly around 120/80 mmHg anything range higher than this is tagged dangerous to health.
Though several factors bring about a rise in blood pressure(hypertension), and in this article we will be sharing some major telling factors that cause hypertension.
Causes of hypertension
Hypertension is caused by the following factors;
- High intake of alcohol.
- Too much body fat, that is being overweight.
- Inability to have a proper rest.
- High salty food
- Excessive consumption of fatty food
- Eating a heart-healthy diet with less salt.
- Getting regular physical activity.
- Maintaining a healthy weight or losing weight if you're overweight or obese.
- Limiting the amount of alcohol you drink.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Keeping a healthy weight, or losing weight if you're overweight or obese, can help you control your high blood pressure and lower your risk of related health problems.
- Eat healthily: Eat a heart-healthy diet, eat more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, poultry, fish and low-fat dairy foods. Get plenty of potassium, which can help prevent and control high blood pressure. In a nutshell, have a zero tolerance for fatty foods
- Increase physical activity. Regular physical activity can help lower your blood pressure & manage stress. Engage in exercises.
- Reduce alcoholic intakes
- Avoid smoking
- Always have enough time to take a proper rest.
In Conclusion, hypertension can be deadly if not well properly managed, importantly also check up with your doctor regularly.
Always #WinYourDay with Sudrex.