As the lockdown is finally being eased up and we can finally get back to our daily life routines, there are some preventive measures that was introduced to be implemented by all health organisations and the federal government themselves that we shouldn'tforget or abandoned as we get back to our normal daily activities such as going to work, school, churches and other places with large gatherings or crowds.These preventive measures are as follows:
- Use nose masks - Whenever we go out there we should make sure we always remember to put on our nose masks to avoid coming in contact with infected droplets that are airborne that could be very harmful to our health.
- Washing of hands - Let us endeavor to wash our hands regularly with soap and water so as to prevent being infected through contact with contaminated objects or surfaces around our environments.
- Use of hand sanitizers - Only Alcohol based hand sanitizers should be used, therefore always have an alcohol-based hand-sanitizer handy whenever you are going out of the house.
- Maintain social distance - We should try as much as possible to practice social distancing in any public or crowded place or gathering such as churches, mosques, markets, schools, offices, banks, e.t.c.
- Keep proper hygiene - We should try to keep our surroundings and houses clean, avoid improper dump of refuse.
- Eat healthy food and vitamin - Food is an important aspect of maintaining our body, it is the fuel by which we carry out our day to day activities therefore it is vital we pay attention to eating healthy foods and green vegetables as they are rich in essential nutrients the body needs to fight against diseases.
In Conclusion,whenever you feel symptoms of body pains as you go about your daily activities, use Sudrex Joint & Muscle Pain for an effective comeback and if you don't get better after 4 days, schedule a meeting with your doctor.
#WinYourDay with Sudrex Joint & Muscle Pain.