We use our muscles and joints as we walk, bend, sit, lift things and or stand because everyday our body is actively at work one way or another. Therefore body pains are inevitable.
What are body pains?
Body Pain is an unpleasant sensation in the body that is triggered by the nervous system. The onset of body pain can occur suddenly or slowly, depending on many factors, (e.g. environmental, biological, emotional, cognitive, etc.) Each individual is the best judge of the severity and frequency of his or her body pain.
Causes of body pain
Do you know that there are some certain activities we engage in daily that actually leads to body pains, especially if you stand, walk, or exercise for long periods of time. amongst others that we might not be fully aware of. Here are some common ways of picking up body pains daily.
- Stress - When you're stressed out, your immune system can't control its response to inflammation as well. As a result, your body can't fight off infections or sickness as well as it usually can. This can cause your body to ache as it becomes more susceptible to inflammation and infection throughout your body.
If you think stress is causing your body aches, make small changes to your daily lifestyle to reduce your stress as much as possible.
- Dehydration - Water is an essential ingredient for your body's normal and healthy functioning. Without it, your body can't properly perform many of its important processes, including breathing and digestion. When you become dehydrated and these processes don't work well, you can feel physical pain as a result.
If you don't drink enough water, especially on a hot or dry day, you can become dehydrated quickly. You should aim to drink about eight 8-ounce glasses of water every day, plus more if you're physically active and sweating.
- Lack of sleep - Not getting enough sleep can impact your overall health. You need at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep every night, including the rapid eye movement (REM) sleep. Your body's tissues and cells need proper sleep to stay healthy, and your brain needs it to stay refreshed and alert. Without it, your body doesn't have the time to rest and replenish essential energies and processes. This can lead to pain.
- Exercise - Intensive exercises that the body is not used to can lead to body pains.So whenever you are trying a new exercise program or challenge out make sure not to overdo it or go beyond your body limits.
- Prolong sitting or lying down - If you work on a computer or a desk job, make sure you take interval strolls as sitting for long periods of time and in one position could lead to body pains.Same goes for lying down ,change your positions frequently.Note lying down is not the same as sleeping. Poor postures would sure cause body pains.
- Excessive or improper lifting - Lifting of heavy objects tends to strain our muscles thereby causing body pains, try to refrain from heavy or excessive lifting at all cost.
- Sudden or awkward movements like lifting or twisting too quickly can also cause body pain.
- Overly strenuous physical activities can also cause body pain. Also doing a new physical activity for the first time can cause body pain.
In Conclusion, whenever you are feeling any form of pain in your body, Sudrex Joint & Muscle pain is the pain reliever for you and if the pain persists after 4 days you should see your doctor.